Ministry of Railways – committee to review and rationalize rolling stock examination practices, locations, facilities as per present traffic flows
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
(MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS)
Ministry of Railways (Railway Board) have decided to constitute a committee to review and rationalize rolling stock examination practices, locations, facilities as per present traffic flows. The Committee will consist of the following:-
- Executive Director/TT(F), Railway Board Convenor
- Executive Director/ME(Freight), Railway Board Member
2.The Terms of reference of the Committee will be as under:-
“To review the existing C& W examination facilities and practices for freight stock and assess their adequacy with respect to the present traffic flows and suggest changes to meet the requirements of present and expected traffic flows.”
3. The Committee should submit its report within a period of two months from the date of constitution of the Committee.
4. The Headquarters of the Committee will be at New Delhi.
5. TT-III Branch of Railway Board will be the Nodal Branch for functioning of the Committee: Therefore, all related works/issues including Parl. Questions, RTI cases, their execution and other formalities with regard to the Committee, should be dealt with by TT-III Branch.
7. The Convenor and member of the committee will draw TA/DA as per extant Rules.
Deputy Secretary (Estt.)