General Election to the Legislative Assembly of Tripura-2018 – Grant of Paid Holiday
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
(Department of Personnel & Training)
Establishment (JCA-2) Section
North Block, New Delhi
Dated March 9, 2018
Subject: General Election to the Legislative Assembly of Tripura-2018 — Grant of Paid Holiday – regarding
The undersigned is directed to say that in connection with the General Election to the 19- Charilam (ST) Assembly Constituency in the State Legislative Assembly of Tripura to be held on 12.03.2018, the guidelines, already issued by this Department vide OM No. 12/14/99-JCA dated 10.10.2001, would have to be followed for the Central Government Offices, including industrial establishments, in the State.
2. The above instructions may please be brought to the notice of all concerned.
Under Secretary (JCA)
Tel. No. 23092110
1. All Ministries/ Departments of Government of India.
2. UPSC/ CVC/ C&AG/ PM’s Office/ Lok Sabha Secretariat/ Rajya Sabha Secretariat/ President’s Secretariat/ Vice President’s Secretariat/ Supreme Court/ High Court of Tripura / Central Administrative Tribunal
3. All attached and subordinate offices of Ministry of Personnel, P.G. &
4. Secretary, Staff Side, National Council (JCM), 13-C, Ferozeshah Road,
5. Chairman/ Secretary, Central Government Employees Welfare
Coordination Committee, in the State Capital of Tripura.
6. National Commission for Scheduled Castes/National Commission for Scheduled Tribes/ National Commission for Backward Classes
7. The Chief Secretary of the State Governments of Tripura
8. The Election Commission of India, New Delhi — w.r.t. letter dated 28.02.2018
9. NIC(DOPT) with the request to place this O.M. on the website of the DOT
10. Hindi Section, DoPT- with the request to provide the Hindi Translation.