Regarding GPF Interest Rate from July to September 2018
(PUBLISHED IN PART I SECTION 1 OF GAZETTE OF INDIA)
F. NO. 5(1)-B(PD)/2018
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Economic Affairs
New Delhi, the 17th July, 2018
It is announced for general information that during the year 2018-2019, accumulations at the credit of subscribers to the General Provident Fund and other similar funds shall carry interest at the rate of 7.6% (Seven point six percent) w.e.f 1st July, 2018 to 30th September, 2018. This rate will be in force w.e.f. 1st July, 2018. The funds concerned are :
1. The General Provident Fund (Central Services).
2. The Contributory Provident Fund (India).
3. The All India Services Provident Fund.
4. The State Railway Provident Fund.
5. The General Provident Fund (Defence Services).
6. The Indian Ordnance Department Provident Fund.
7. The Indian Ordnance Factories Workmen’s Provident Fund.
8. The Indian Naval Dockyard Workmen’s Provident Fund.
9. The Defence Services Officers Provident Fund.
10. The Armed Forces Personnel Provident Fund.
2. Ordered that the Resolution be published in Gazette of India.
Deputy Secretary (Budget)